Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaving my pubic region... how to do it?

Default Shaving my pubic region... how to do it?

I always get little bumps and it always hurts and ingrown hairs are a pain... So yeah I want to feel like a baby down there again and get used to shaving that region. Any tips on how to do it? I haven't shaved in a year or trimmed it..... it's bushy XD So any tips for a semi shaving virgin?

Peachy

There's a lot of advice in this thread too: http://www.adisc.org/forum/incontine...hlight=shaving

Default shaving pubic area

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I always get little bumps and it always hurts and ingrown hairs are a pain... So yeah I want to feel like a baby down there again and get used to shaving that region. Any tips on how to do it? I haven't shaved in a year or trimmed it..... it's bushy XD So any tips for a semi shaving virgin?
    Try using Nair hair removal cream on all areas except pubic area. Pubic area isn't recommended by Nair, but don't use too much, as I did on my chest and it burned some: went away in a few days. This method (Nair) works for a longer period of time than shaving does. Use disposable razors for sensitive skin for the down below area. Good day and happy babying! Sincerely, pwdrjimmy

Use some type of hair removal cream in that area. Shaving there can have painful results. Trim the hair first, then use the cream and follow the directions on the bottle.

Well if you want to use a razor try one of those Gillette ones as they always seem to do better with not cutting me when I shave. if you’re going to use one of those creams like Nair which isn’t recommended at all for that area make sure you don’t have a bad reaction to it by using a very small amount on a test area, you wouldn’t want to get a chemical burn "down there" all over the place. I would try the cream first they might make a type just for down there I’m not sure but it’s still less likely to make you bleed and will last a bit longer before it starts to grow back again.

my caregiver used clippers to cut it down to about 1/4 inch as not to irritate the skin. then she would use a good hair remover to remove all the hair. after the hair is gone it will burn a little but rub in baby lotion and it will ease it. this way you no longer have to shave, all you have to do is keep using hair remover as needed or as bottle says. i only need the hair remover every two weeks. it feels better to be hairless down there and less smelly. i aalso take a tablet that makes your urine and fecies smell cut way down and works well for me. it is called nullo tablets and can be bought at drug store or on the net. i just did a quick search so you can read about it but there are cheaper places on the net to get it. here is the link Nullo Internal Deodorant - Neutralize Body Odor

Quote Originally Posted by dakota#15 View Post
    yea, i know it's for women, but would this work on male parts?

Nair Bikini Cream - Sensitive Skin
    dude, it's not like women have a completely different skin type than men do. yes, it will work on male parts.