Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Why live?

Default Why live?

Why do you live?

It's a simple question with answers that run the gamut of human experience.

I'm curious to see why other people live.

A big part of me lives to give, I love my volunteer lifeguard job and it's a big part of me. The other big part is friends. Also me going to study makes life fun.

I once too was depressed and I do actually have an attempt behind me. I honestly believe that if you get through a depression that you will be thankful that you did.

I live because...I can add my own uniqueness to the world. Because there's only one me.

Or it could be experience for 'the next level' whatever that may be.

I live because I came into existence, I might as well make the best of it while I do still exist. Existing is hard to achieve, why waste it? Besides, it's a good conversation maker in the after life.

Because I'm unique and one of a kind, just like you are, that is reason enough to live and enjoy life.

I don't really know half of the time. I guess I'm afraid of death. I also guess that I would rather be alive than dead (wait, that's kinda the same thing I just said), even if life does suck most of the time. I suppose I hope that my life will somehow be better someday, but it's more likely that I'll just be unhappy forever, isn't it? It just seems like every opportunity thrown my away gets messed up somehow or is just too good to be true. But in the end, nothing is certain, and that goes for both the good and bad in life. Never know what could happen tomorrow.
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 22-Jun-2010 at 23:31.