Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaashas 38th thread!

GaashaHuzzah

Default Gaashas 38th thread!

Huzzah!

Wait, I feel like there's something more important that I could post about. Oh well

So now all ye of ADISC, regale us with beautiful stories of your past here on the site!

Just an FYI- 38 is the new 37.

Tales of the past, eh? Well, there was this mod named Kraiden who kicked lots of ass. Then he went off to space or something. And at one point on the site, it would insert asterisks were the word 'fuck' should have been. And we used to have a huge rivalry with TBN. Not that we still don't hate them, but it's not even worth it anymore. It would be like Mr.T fighting Gary Coleman's dead body, Which would actually be awesome. I guess those weren't exactly tales, but there you go.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    My 1 000th post was better. (That's what this is, right?)
    38th thread, so shut your Syrup hole. :P

Its better than my 1000th thread. Zephiel its not a competition but making the thread itself is wasting a post! I would make my 3000th but I still need to get there!

Quote Originally Posted by Dethklok_still_rules View Post
    Tales of the past, eh? Well, there was this mod named Kraiden who kicked lots of ass. Then he went off to space or something.
    Bad mother ****er.

Let's see... well, I got banned

Amazingly, I've never been banned. Many posts have been deleted, I've been kicked from the irc a few times, a mod took away 10 points of rep because of one post (never make fun of Moo), but I was never banned. I undoubtedly have the most negative rep on the site, but my adorable antics keep me afloat.