Thread: Greetings All..

Default Greetings All..

Greetings all...
    This is a great site. Sorry i came across as a "Lurker". My AB world is between myself and my better half. Hoped to find great stories. This interest must be to myself and not exposed to family.
    I'm sure you understand.

Welcome to the site

I think you'll find that concerned sentiment pretty common here, although people have different definitions of what maintaining their privacy entails. I hope you'll be able to interact at least a bit with the community. We don't need to know your name or address but you can talk and share those things with others that wouldn't be immediately identifying. Odds are your family wouldn't be skulking around on a diaper site anyway, right? Just be careful with what you say and prudent in your real life actions and you should have no trouble.

Hi greg2112, Welcome to ADISC. As you have said, this is a great site and I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. By the way, you wouldn't happen to be a ' Rush ' fan, would you ?