Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

I have been in and out of the ABDL world for many years, both as an ab & a dl and a daddy to other AB's.
    I originally got into wearing myself for medical reasons although I had daddied an ab before that and have daddied several more since.
    I am happily married and my wife shares my interest in the scene (though only as a mummy) she enjoys talking to ab's as much as I do and has been mummy to several that have become friends in the past. We had to step back from the scene for a while (family pressures) but we are now looking around and will hopefully make some new friends.

Welcome to the forms man iam sure u will make loads of friends

Wow ur realy lucky u found urself a women who enjoys being a mommy that's amazing

U lucky man

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post as much as you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.