View Poll Results: So, baby or incontinent?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make me a baby!

30 78.95%
  • Toilets are for Quitters anyway!

8 21.05%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, here's a fun little question.

GaashaHuzzah

Default So, here's a fun little question.

Would you rather be regressed to an age between newborn and two, or would you rather become fully incontinent, urine and fecal?

tbmoney

Definantly regressed between newborn and 2....as much as I love being a toddler I wud never ever want to be fully incontinent

Quote Originally Posted by tbmoney View Post
    Definantly regressed between newborn and 2....as much as I love being a toddler I wud never ever want to be fully incontinent
    Same for mi

If its something permanent Id go with incontinance. if its something I can turn on or off then I go with newborn.

LilLillyKitten

How about switching between the two, and neither? That'd work for me... I like being an adult (And continent...) too.

yeah if i had to pick between the two ill always pick being the toddler

I chose incontinent because I still have adult responsibilities and I'd rather keep them and other aspects of my adult life with the occasional babying made easier with incontinence.

Quote Originally Posted by GinsyGee View Post
    I chose incontinent because I still have adult responsibilities and I'd rather keep them and other aspects of my adult life with the occasional babying made easier with incontinence.
    ^ This

Being a baby would probably mean you'd need someone to care for you... and that normally falls to parents. EWWWWWWWWW.

well, chances are if i was regressed i would have no idea what happened or that i was once big, and ignorance is bliss, so yea, 0-2 and live in a funny farm for the rest of my life

I think an appropriate third option would be, or have a super power. In which case, I would choose the ability to fly because then I could visit my friends anytime and I could help firemen by removing cats from trees. If I was forced to choose one of these I'd choose incontinence. being a baby would be rather restricting... Babies can't drive and if they tried it would probably end with a mess (both kinds?)