Thread: Heya.

Default Heya.

Hi. I'm waterwings. I've been wading my way into the abdl community for the past few months, and think it's high tide- uh, I mean, time- I take the plunge into ADISC.

If you want to know who am I, well.. Honestly, at this point in my life I'm really not sure. I know that I'm a boy, but sometimes wish I were a girl. I know that I'm an adult, but often wish I were a child. I know that I like women, but I think I like men, too... though I don't have strong sexual urges towards either. Yeeeeup, it's pretty confusing.

Otherwise, I'm a pretty typical college-age guy... Torn between getting an education and becoming a fock(folk/rock)star. I like to run, play frisbee and soccer and stuff like that. I love nature. I want to learn about different cultures, and I'd love to experience life in places all over the world..

If you'd like to know more about me, just ask. I'm gonna lurk around a bit, probably post here and there. I'd love to talk to people involved in this lifestyle, so drop me a line if you want to chat, RP, or call me a poophead.

i can uderstand where your coming from as far as sexual prefrence while i do have stronger tendices to males i cant say that i completey dont like women but like you said nither really gets you going per se if you want PM anytime