Thread: Thank you for accepting me....

Default Thank you for accepting me....

I never thought once that anybody could possibly have the same fetishes and kinks that I have, but fortunately all the good people here at adisc have proved me wrong. Thank you very much!

You are most welcome. Care to tell a little bit more about yourself. We aren't just here for *B/DL stuff. So you have been looking around the site for the past month and it has helped you out? Well that at least will make everybody here happy to know we made a difference today.

Welcome to the site. Yes, having a whole community of like minded people, especially with a shared, if not embarrassing interest, is liberating. You will find us a diverse group, interested in many different things, from politics, to art, music, movies and literature. We enjoy sharing our many interests, and I hope you will feel comfortable doing the same. It's a lot of fun.

Hello fellow connecticutian

Glad you found someplace that makes you feel like you aren't so alone. Got any interests, or defining characteristics you want to tell us about?

Powderhair I love your signature. My teacher has the same sign in his classroom