Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Found this little gem for when you're caught...

Default Found this little gem for when you're caught...

So, I was doing one of those google searches to see what came up, and I found this. What really stood out was the second point. "BEWARE of using Google.." which I haven't seen in any articles I've read. Dude, this is genious! Why has no one else ever put this in places like WKLD? Maybe this isn't something you want to send your parents when you're caught, but I still think its cool. Need more articles for parents who will always research (after possibly tearing your head off) with that very important bit!

Not really sure how this is important, but it's more of an observation...Comments?

-Grizzy

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    So, I was doing one of those google searches to see what came up, and I found this. What really stood out was the second point. "BEWARE of using Google.." which I haven't seen in any articles I've read. Dude, this is genious! Why has no one else ever put this in places like WKLD? Maybe this isn't something you want to send your parents when you're caught, but I still think its cool. Need more articles for parents who will always research (after possibly tearing your head off) with that very important bit!

Not really sure how this is important, but it's more of an observation...Comments?

-Grizzy
    "Your teenager could lay down the rules..."

This loses all credibility right there. "Something strange is going on--I know, I'll let my child dictate rules to me."

Good find, Grizzy. I think that article would be quite helpful for parents that discover the tell-tale evidence of their child's interests in diapers, and want to find out more about it. I often wish that there had been some source for reasonable, intelligent material when my parents first discovered my girl's clothing and diapers. The only material that dealt with the subjects back then were cheap, paperback books found in seedy, Adult bookstores. They were story books that had the usual ' forced feminization ' and ' diaper-discipline ' themed literature in them, definately not what you would want your parents to use for gathering information about these subjects.

Yes good find Grizzy. I think it's very informative and has some great suggestions for parents. Still most parents I would imagin are always going to be freaked out so as always I suggest to all TB/DL's use caution, hide your stash well, and never take any unnecessary risks when getting and using diapers. Keep it secret....keep it safe. Good luck.

-Gus

haha...H3g3l. Yes, I've seen this before, and even though this is how I hope I would have reacted to my own child if discovered, it sounds like it was written by a very intelligent diaper wearing 15 year old. I too wondered what was the real motivation. Maybe it was written by someone who was caught when they were a teenager, and still remembers the trauma, but still..... It also reminds one of a Deeker statement. I guess I have trust issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    haha...H3g3l. Yes, I've seen this before, and even though this is how I hope I would have reacted to my own child if discovered, it sounds like it was written by a very intelligent diaper wearing 15 year old. I too wondered what was the real motivation. Maybe it was written by someone who was caught when they were a teenager, and still remembers the trauma, but still..... It also reminds one of a Deeker statement. I guess I have trust issues.
    Funny you should mention that. I didn't want to go into the "written by a 15-16 year old" thing, but that's how it struck me as well.

Error404

At the bottom of the page, it references ADISC too.

It made for a humorous read at least. I wonder how many parents would read this and take it seriously? Sadly more than I care to know of most likely.

When I was younger I had printed stories off.. bad move.. got confronted in the car... yeah fun times (may have been a story from the D site... my old man understandably went ape shit)

I made some bull shit story up about a competition with mates to find the weirdest shit on the net and print it out... not sure they bought it.
    I think I was 15 or 16 at the time.

Would have been good to have had my parents read that..

It's much simpler reading than understanding infantilism, and probably a good choice to show parents to begin with. Then move on to other sites if they wish to know more/are still confused.