Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello im new

Default Hello im new

Helloo. I just joined the forum. Im a TB. And ive never talked to anyone about this. It might be a healthy experience to chat with people who have similar kinks.

A little about me: I love drawing, its the only thing im good at. I also love animals. Im going to be a Junior in High school once my summer vacation is over.

Good to join the forum!

Welcome, saw you a bit ago in IRC. Like your avatar, Rocko is still one of my favorites!

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site. I saw you on IRC earlier today and now I seriously respect you for the Rocko avatar. One of the greatest cartoons of all time, it had stuff that cartoons can't get away with these days!!!

Wow im glad that i have met people who like rockos modern life!
    Last edited by Wambles; 22-Jun-2010 at 02:03.

Olivia

Welcome to ADISC home of the Whopper oh wait never mind that's someone else. Anyways I'm kind of talking to you in irc currently, so enjoy yourself on the forum and have fun.

Oh and you already gain +2 respect from me just for your avatar, as Rocko is what I loved watching as a kid.

Hi Wambles, welcome to ADISC Hopefully you'll make lots of new friends here!

Also, since you're into drawing, you might want to check out the ADISC drawing group or some of our other social groups.

My name is in your location. FIX IT! ):<

Anyway... you got any examples of your drawings? Sounds like you're really good... or arrogant.

Oh, you found IRC? Happened to be the ONE day I'm away from home and not on. lol You seem interesting, I will watch you from the corner and see if you are fit to join my anti-robocow army... I mean... uh... girl scout troop

LilLillyKitten

Welcome to ADISC! I talked to you in IRC last night, in case you don't remember. ^.^

Rocko's Modern Life rocks! =D

What's your favorite subject matter for drawings? Any specific styles? =)
    Last edited by LilLillyKitten; 22-Jun-2010 at 17:55. Reason: typo

Welcome Wambles. You will find total acceptance here & hopefully answers to any questions you may have about TB/AB/DL. Love to draw animals eah? Sounds like a furry in the making there

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Welcome Wambles. You will find total acceptance here & hopefully answers to any questions you may have about TB/AB/DL. Love to draw animals eah? Sounds like a furry in the making there
    Don't convert him to furry so quickly! XD

I love Rocko's Modern Life. I miss the old Nickelodeon lineup: Ren & Stimpy, Doug, Rocko...