Thread: Some fun at home

Default Some fun at home

I dont know where to post this so i guess ill post it here

Well my mother goes out of town this weekend and my step father goes to work at 8 am and has classes after work so he goes straight from work to his classes so i was thinking of doing some 24/7 wearing for about 3 days and then im off to camp i really cant wait as this will be my first time wearing some diapers for 3 days in a row

Now the only Diaperage that i have is depends maximum so ill go down to my local walgreens/cvs/heb/walmart to get some more depends since i think i might need some more since ill be wearing all day aswell instead of just in the night(bedwetter) so yah just thought i would post this up

i think i might try and make my own onesie since my mom has a sewing machine and surger so ill grab a long t-shirt and another piece of fabric and cut out the bottom piece and find a way to fashion some snaps of some sort

Kratos

Sounds like fun. If I were you. I would stick it on Nick Jr., wear diapers, drink out of bottles, and do all the stuff babies normally do. And if you can get someone to be your "mommy" like your boy/girlfriend if they want to of course. =D

Always nice and great fun to have the house to yourself for a couple days. I used to count the days,( even weeks) until the time I could be alone.
    Just don't leave anything behind to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsoft View Post
    I dont know where to post this so i guess ill post it here

Well my mother goes out of town this weekend and my step father goes to work at 8 am and has classes after work so he goes straight from work to his classes so i was thinking of doing some 24/7 wearing for about 3 days and then im off to camp i really cant wait as this will be my first time wearing some diapers for 3 days in a row

Now the only Diaperage that i have is depends maximum so ill go down to my local walgreens/cvs/heb/walmart to get some more depends since i think i might need some more since ill be wearing all day aswell instead of just in the night(bedwetter) so yah just thought i would post this up

i think i might try and make my own onesie since my mom has a sewing machine and surger so ill grab a long t-shirt and another piece of fabric and cut out the bottom piece and find a way to fashion some snaps of some sort
    Have i nice time in diapers

well it went really good and i wore diapers almost round the clock(because my step dad gets home about 7 ish from work) 24/7 for 2 days it was really really really fun and i took advantage of the time i had to just lounge around it kinda stinks because they are only gona like this about one time or year or every other year i cant wait till i get my own appt then i will wear literally 24/7 when i live there lol but yah all i did was wet in the diaper i didnt feel like pooping in it because i didnt want to have the mess to clean up

You might want to plan your pickup/cleanup in advance so you don't miss anything and have final disposal (diaper bag etc) figured out, and not push it to the last hour you expect them back, in case they come back a few hrs early. Better safe than sorry.