Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What body type is the closest to a baby?

Default What body type is the closest to a baby?

I need to lose weight. Im 5'10" and weigh 210lbs. Im gonma change my body type and I would like to make it more similar to a baby. So Im gonna get a bit more moscular but I dont know how o make my body more of a baby... Well I guess I cant make my body baby like. So the real question is ideal body type for an adult baby.

EDIT:Alright thanks for the replies guys. I can finally post! I was changing my body type and I was just trying to figure out what Body would be best for someone in this lifestyle so that I can fit in the biggest range of diapers and what not. My plan is to get leaner and more muscular. I'm not doing any serious changes for a fetish. It's only part of my body and what not. Thanks for the replies and I shall finanally finish this thread.! I was banned so I couldn't post well.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 07-Jul-2010 at 05:30.

Well if you want to look more babyish you don't want to add muscle, just say like you are but loose the weight you want to loose and slim down.

I like my skinny little under weight body and plan to stay that way, most guys my size are 30 to 40 lbs more heavy than I.

Kratos

I would prefer to be healthy and muscular, than baby-ish...

GaashaHuzzah

If you want a baby's build, you're going to need to be kinda fat, no kneecapped, and have a head that makes up 33% of your entire body.

Well whats the ideal abdl body type then cuz I need to lose weight I feel really bad about my body.

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    If you want a baby's build, you're going to need to be kinda fat, no kneecapped, and have a head that makes up 33% of your entire body.
    So kind of like Mayor McCheese basically

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post
    So kind of like Mayor McCheese basically
    Sorta, but a baby's face isn't delicious... as far as I'm willing to tell everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    Sorta, but a baby's face isn't delicious... as far as I'm willing to tell everyone.
    I dunno, everyone claims babies are so cute they could just eat them all up. They could be very delicious for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post
    I dunno, everyone claims babies are so cute they could just eat them all up. They could be very delicious for all we know.
    Yeah, medium baked baby-steak with potatoes and summer vegetables sounds like a perfectly fine and healthy meal.

On-topic: if you are really going to put the effort in to change that much, you might as well go skinny, so you'll be able to fit underjams quite well.

http://www.bio.miami.edu/dana/pix/allometricgrowth.jpg

Here's a proportion chart. I would suggest you invest in a good plastic surgeon

Edit: The link contains illlustrated nudity for medical/anatomical purposes. Its not explicit by any means, but maybe don't click on it if your boss/mom/kid/pervy uncle is around
    Last edited by Valkyrie; 22-Jun-2010 at 02:30.