Thread: Hi, my intro! ^_^

Default Hi, my intro! ^_^

Hi everyone! I'm a sissy baby girl and I love making fun Adult Baby & Sissy art! I'd love to share some in the gallery when I get the chance! I'm the webmissy of a wonderfully fun webbie called Sissy Kiss if anyones heard of it! I'm also a transsexual girl and I'm going to get SRS but I already live full time as a girl and I wear diapers 24/7 for fun. *Luvs & Huggies*

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.
    If you are a female now I would not consider you a sissy a sissy is a guy that like girl clothes.

Default Hello Christy

I absolutly love your Sissy-Kiss site,but until now I've never told you so;I am sorry.Your art work is fantastic,too.I am still very unfamiliar with the notion of sharing thoughts and feelings that I have tried so hard to keep secret for so long.In time I may venture a bit further out of my shell.I do appreciate all of the effort you have put into your web-site and your artwork,they have both helped to make me happy when I was feeling sad.Just knowing that I am not alone with my interests and desires is quite a comfort.With a heart-felt Thank You,Fifigal.(Curtsey)

Hello and welcome to I have a transsexual friend who used to visit SissyKiss.

Thank you so much for the sweet welcome everyone and I'm so happy you like Sissy Kiss Fifi Gal! When I can touch somone in that way it makes it all worth it!

Welcome to our community! I hope that yo enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post any time you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Could you post the link to that site? I would like to take a look at it, I did not see it in your profile.