Thread: Back again!

Default Back again!

Hello, I was a member on the old TBDL, but I pretty much stopped when my parents started to check my internet activities more often, also the fact that I lost the urge to continue this lifestile. But now I'm back. Thanks to the Wiki I got Firefox and now no one can see that I'm on this site. So I'll try to be a regular here. I really suck at giving a greeting, so I'll just say that you can ask anything about me here and I'll try to answer as good as I can!

So, a little Q&A, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by genbaby View Post
    Welcome back. What made your parents check your activities more?
    Well, I can be honest here since no one knows me IRL. You see, for almost a year now I've been in melancholic depression, and my folks noticed that my mood had dropped considerably. So they believed that I was bullied on the internet and started to check what sites I'd been onto everytime I left the computer. And, I didn't want to take any risks, so I just erased all pages I'd been onto and stoped visiting them, simple as that.

And better I say this right away. I'm 15 and live in Sweden. My English ain't perfect, so don't complain about it.

hay I think I remember u from tbdl welcome bk

Well what made u want to come bk here?

Welcome back to the community! I hope to see you around!

I hope that you are about to stick around this time!

Welcome back! hooray for firefox making you be able to log in here once again!

i know how it feels keeping this from parents,
    make sure u take your time and clear EVERYTHING carefully b4 u gotta leave your computer, everytime, no matter what.

welcome back to the community

~ Will