Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many of you guys wake up little?

Default How many of you guys wake up little?

Regardless of how I fell asleep (diaper no diaper big or little) I always find myself completely babyish when I'm awake in the mornings. I'm all little and cuddly... does this happend do any of you guys?

Only if I'm woken up by somebody. You can guarantee that I will talk nonesense for a few minutes until I fall back to sleep again.

Oh, yeah. Sometimes I'll feel babyish for no reason though. It could be at work or some other place I can't act it out.

When I wake up, I don't feel babyish at all. Then again, I'm not an AB in the fundamental sense.

I always wake up kinda babyish, wearing a sleeper every night I couldn't call it anything else, on cold mornings I love it when I take my warmth with me on warm mornings I just leave the zip undone.

I would say 4 or 5 days each week, I wake up and feel little, but it eventually fades, and I have to return to reality. I wake up curled, with Buzzy wrapped up in my arms which makes me feel little, but I sometimes watch kiddie programming before actually getting dressed for the day which makes me feel little as well. Often times when I wake up, I am the only one home because everyone else has already left for the day. If I have nothing that needs done or nowhere I need to go, these days give me the perfect opportunity to stay little longer.

I do when woken early as well. I get cranky and speak toddler-ish to my fiance, lol.

I wake up little almost every day, I sleep in a car bed at night with my blues clues plushie and always am wearing at least a goodnite to bed (bedwetter), so the mood is set perfectly the night before as most nights I am tucked in by my wife/mommy and alot of times I get a story and other good stuff like a cup of juice and my kiss on the forehead good night...

The reality sets in and I have to go to work and return to adulthood, but those nights and mornings are the greatest. I also love weekends as I normally can toddle around in my jammies with my plushie until I need to dress for the day.

I hate to press alt+tab every morning, when Im hiding my paci and starting my "very hard life normal."

I never really realized this. I guess I need to test this out now, or well when I go to sleep.