Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what to do with diapers

Default what to do with diapers

i was wondering. i recently had my mom drive me to the store, (she thought it was for a gift) but it was really for diapers. I'm almost out, and i want more, but i don't know
    how to get her to take me to the store again without telling her, and i can't tell her about them.
    any ideas?

GaashaHuzzah

Umm...

Go to the store yourself?

Take a bus? Take a plane? Take a train?

Now, done with bad Canadian songs/artists. Just go on your own. Take your bike or something.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post

Now, done with bad Canadian songs/artists. Just go on your own. Take your bike or something.
    Beat you to it.

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    Beat you to it.
    I couldn't remember what came first in the song, plane or train. I had to look it up.

Order a case by mail, and think of ways to tell he when them come, and when they come just tell her wing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post

I've never heard of Rex Goudie before. Should I consider myself fortunate?

Back on topic, find some other way to get to the store. You could walk, ride your bike, take public transit, or take a taxi. Or if you don't want to do any of those things, find something else the store sells that you want and just tell your mom that you want to go to the store so you can buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihlus View Post
    I've never heard of Rex Goudie before. Should I consider myself fortunate?
    My mom was in a Newfie paper for being one of his biggest fans. Her and my sister have met him and my sister chats with him on Facebook. Apparently he's a chill guy, but not the best music.

When your first thinking of ways around this stuff it's kind of hard. If you can't drive, then ride your bike with a backpack. Back when I did it this way it was fairly easy, but make sure you have a decently sized backpack. I would recommend ordering though if you can figure it out, but after you get into a click it just becomes easy. At first it may be difficult discussing arrangements (which involve lies) with your parents to make things work but after 3 years of getting diapers into the house and getting around things the lies just kind of flow like clockwork