Thread: Bambino Question...

Default Bambino Question...

I get diapers from Bambino sometimes, but I usually order the sample/2 pack. When I would order it, it usually took 4 days to deliver (I live in VA), and this was with free shipping.

This question is to those who have ordered the box of 24 before. If I were to order the box of 24 and I were to choose free shipping, would it arrive the same speed as a 2 pack?

Yes... They use the same carrier for both the sample packs, packs, and cases... UPS Ground. That said, there are a million variables that might cause a package to arrive early or late. Don't ever count on a package arrifing on a specific date unless you pay for expedited service with a guaranteed shipping time.

I live in VA and the last time I ordered bambino's they took about a week, but that's the time they said it would take.

I live in Eastern Virginia and it takes about a week to receive a case.

I usually get them next day, but I only live 120 miles from their warehouse. I would go for the box because it cost less per diaper.