Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of wearing?

Default Dreaming of wearing?

I have always dreamed that I was wearing or putting on a diaper. I thought that my wearing in my teens made this occure more. But, I have stoped wearing for even two years at some point, but it happens again and again.
    So, does anyone elce dream about wearing on a constant basis? I'd say I do it about once a week. Sometimes more

i don't dream as in night time dreams but i day dream about it everyday.
    and you know when your mind wonders before you go to sleep and you think of random stuff then you fall asleep?
    then too =]

Butterfly Mage

I often have dreams that I am wearing diapers. Of course, I wear diapers in real life so it makes sense that it would be part of my dreams too. Diapers are not usually the central focus of my dreams, however, but rather they play an incidental role.

sometimes i do sometimes not it all really depends on what i was thinking about before i went to sleep. on average about once or twice a week my dreams will have diapers in them in one small way or another very rarely they are a main focus of a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by modeltoy1 View Post
    I have always dreamed that I was wearing or putting on a diaper. I thought that my wearing in my teens made this occure more. But, I have stoped wearing for even two years at some point, but it happens again and again.
    So, does anyone elce dream about wearing on a constant basis? I'd say I do it about once a week. Sometimes more
    you have a diaper interest, search it up.
    its cool when u get used to it

maffew

I talk in my sleep sometimes, Ive recorded myself saying crap like "Its diaper time!" hopefully I never do it while sleeping on a tour bus, could be a little embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
    I talk in my sleep sometimes, Ive recorded myself saying crap like "Its diaper time!" hopefully I never do it while sleeping on a tour bus, could be a little embarassing.
    Yeah, make sure you don't!

I have always dreamed that I was wearing or putting on a diaper. I thought that my wearing in my teens made this occur more. But, I have stopped wearing for even two years at some point, but it happens again and again.
    So, does anyone else dream about wearing on a constant basis? I'd say I do it about once a week. Sometimes more.
    Yes I do, sometimes...though not the main focus.