Thread: Earn Money From Blog?

Default Earn Money From Blog?

Any won now any good site for this? ma by bay linking word from my blog post. All Tips is welcome. Do you have personal experience of using the service you refer, please share to mi about your experiences about the service you linking to.

Well to be honest, the problem is, most ad services that generate money will not partner with adult blogs, and even less so on fetish ones. Most are dependent on the amount of hits you get per day as well. The problem with that is, ABDL is so specific, you really have to generate content people will read or look at many times and go back to, in order to get many hits. My old blog got a LOT of hits, and a lot of repeat visitors, which was a big deal. But I still don't think I got enough traffic to consider advertising.

Just some thoughts.

I used Google Ad Sense on an independent blog, but I wouldn't recommend that based on my experience. There's a site called that you might have heard of. If you want to, you can write articles there and have a couple different add sites there that pay per click. I haven't personally used it, but my friend has. She didn't have great results, but some people claim to, so it's worth looking into.

Hope this helps! Good luck!!