Thread: Hello everyone,(Curtsey with head bowed)

Red face Hello everyone,(Curtsey with head bowed)

I just joined this site an hour ago.I am feeling shy and nervous,not sure what I should say.In grown-up words,I am an Adult Little Girl.In my heart and soul,I feel this way all of the time,even though I am not able to outwardly express my true self.Even when I can express my feminine nature,I always do so in the privacy and safety of my home.People scare me,they can be so mean and hateful.I love dressing-up in pretty clothes.Frilly dresses with very full skirts (to accomodate my thick and fluffy petticoats),pennyfores(?),tights and frilly ankle socks,mary-jane shoes,and ribbons and bows from head to toe.Sometimes,when I am a "big, 5 year old girl", I wear rhumba-style or sissy little girl's ruffled panties all by themself (Blush),but mostly I wear cloth diapers,with the appropriately girlish plastic panties,under my ruffled diaper-cover panties.Dressing like this is not sexually exciting to me,it just feels right and natural for me to dress this way.Now days,I am almost completely devoid of any sexual feelings at all,as a good little girl should be.Oh,my goodness;I really did not intend to be quite so open about myself so soon.Anyway,I hope we can get to be the bestest of fwends.Best regards and wishes to all,Fifigal.(Curtsey)

Welcome! I hope you like it here.

Welcome to the site n__n...There is no need to be shy, we don't bite...Much =3

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Like the pojo said don't be shy.

well come to adisc iam sure u will have a gr8 time here iam u will make alot of fwends

Footed P.J.

Welcome, St. Louisan. I have family in Webster Groves. Hope you make a few friends here.

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

What kind of other interests do you have besides diapers and dressing up cute?

Anyways feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Default Thank you all for your kind words of welcome

You people are amazing.I have been reading some of your past topics and posts.The support and understanding you display for one another is outstanding,it warms my heart.The teenaged and early twenties group really astounds me,you are so honest and open with your thoughts and ideas,both wise and brave beyond your years.When I was younger,I was much to frightened to even think of discussing my interest in diapers or sissy clothing to anyone,even in a forum like this one.In truth,I had a hard time even admitting to myself that I was really,deep down inside,a little sissy girl.I was well into my mid-twenties before I accepted the fact that these feelings,emotions,and little girl's desires were a part of me and were not going to go away.I still feel somewhat intimidated about joining in on your various discussions and will probably just continue to lurk-about for awhile longer.Anyway,Thak you again.fifigal(Curtsey).

well hellos!!! I think you will become very comfortable here over time.

Have fun on the forums! =]