Thread: *b/DL game

Default *b/DL game

It's very hard to find games related to our interests on the web so I thought it was important to point this one out when I saw it. I know the community is kinda iffy about linking to other sites sometimes so I'll just point you there. Its over in the games section at the Fox Tales Times forum (you need to register to see it). Link is on the first post of the "New RPG 2003" thread.

To those who have also taken the task to seek out these kind of games I don't think I've found one of decent quality outside of the FTT site. In my opinion this is one of the best games I have seen in a long while, comparable to Weston Academy (and possibly exceeding it). It's still an incomplete demo like most games out there but it has a really nice branching storyline.

I am an anonymous lurker of FTT and am no way connected to the creator. However I feel that it is important to spread the word when gems like these pop up to encourage the very few artists in our community with the skills, talent, and free time to make games like these happen. Those links to download those games don't last forever it would be a shame to miss out on it.

To those who aren't aware the site is obviously fur themed but not entirely composed of just fur content. This game isn't.

Nice find! I don't spend too much time over at FTT, so it's nice to be surprised by stuff like this.