Thread: Please to meet you, hope you guess my name.

Default Please to meet you, hope you guess my name.

I am going to be 26 years old soon, and for as long as I can remember I have wanted to wear diapers. I can remember being four at my great aunts house, and asking if I can wear a diaper, and she let me. I remember on multiple occasions my paternal grandmother forced me to be diapered. Sometimes I was only pretending not to like it, and others I very much hated her for it. In addition to that, I wet the bed until I was 10, and much of that time I was diapered at night.

To this day, I have never told anyone. I am getting married soon, and feel as though i need to tell my future wife, but I am terrified as to how to do this, or if I should at all. I am always open to advice on this subject.

I am a sociology/psyche major. I want to work with abused children and teens.

I love comics and cartoons.

I am also a huge fan of horror movies. Especially Vincent Price films.

but what's puzzling me is the nature of your game

lol welcome to the forums! Feel free to just jump in to a topic that interests you. I don't feel that confident with my advice on how to deal with your marriage but here is my opinion. A lot of people have weighed both sides of this same argument. Sure it most likely won't be a deal breaker in your marriage but she'll never look at you the same way again until she can understand and come to terms with this desire. It's up to you to think if she can handle or at least tolerate this want. Still if you don't tell her then you will are stuck with this secret for the rest of your life. I could go on with weighing the pros and cons further but you should also search around for more discussions about this topic. Don't be afraid to start a new discussion about this on your own. It would help to have more information about your situation. It does suck having to live with such a taboo fetish but this website is built to support those who share this interest.

Quote Originally Posted by hush View Post
    I am going to be 26 years old soon, and for as long as I can remember I have wanted to wear diapers. I can remember being four at my great aunts house, and asking if I can wear a diaper, and she let me. I remember on multiple occasions my paternal grandmother forced me to be diapered. Sometimes I was only pretending not to like it, and others I very much hated her for it. In addition to that, I wet the bed until I was 10, and much of that time I was diapered at night.

To this day, I have never told anyone. I am getting married soon, and feel as though i need to tell my future wife, but I am terrified as to how to do this, or if I should at all. I am always open to advice on this subject.

I am a sociology/psyche major. I want to work with abused children and teens.

I love comics and cartoons.

I am also a huge fan of horror movies. Especially Vincent Price films.
    Hi and welcoming to ADISC! Um...I guess I can safely assume you like the Rolling Stones from the title of your introduction.

In terms of the situation with your future spouse, I hope once you feel comfortable that you are able to tell her. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know the best way either. There are tons of people on here you should be able help you through that should you choose to do so.

What kind of comics and cartoons are you into? I am into a number of older cartoons like Freakazoid, Invader Zim and the like. Anyways, whatever your preference, chances are is that there is someone on here that has similar interests.

I wouldn't say I am a huge fan, but I definitely enjoy a good Vincent Price movie now and then. Such as the original House of Wax, Tales of Terror or Last Man on Earth.

I hope you enjoy your time here on ADISC and once again, welcome to our community.

I do know the song, but I am ashamed to say that I could not have told you who performed it if I were asked. Though I would have guessed that Stones.
    My tastes with comics and cartoons are vary depending on my mood. I am really into Green Lantern right now because of Blackest Night. Though my favorites are Batman and Spider-man. I Love Zim! A favorite of mine as well as my younger brother. Thank you for the encouragement with my fiance.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
    but what's puzzling me is the nature of your game

lol welcome to the forums! Feel free to just jump in to a topic that interests you. I don't feel that confident with my advice on how to deal with your marriage but here is my opinion. A lot of people have weighed both sides of this same argument. Sure it most likely won't be a deal breaker in your marriage but she'll never look at you the same way again until she can understand and come to terms with this desire. It's up to you to think if she can handle or at least tolerate this want. Still if you don't tell her then you will are stuck with this secret for the rest of your life. I could go on with weighing the pros and cons further but you should also search around for more discussions about this topic. Don't be afraid to start a new discussion about this on your own. It would help to have more information about your situation. It does suck having to live with such a taboo fetish but this website is built to support those who share this interest.
    Thank you. I have thought of all those pros and cons, but it is helpful to hear them echoed back. Makes me feel less paranoid.