Thread: New underjams!....?

Default New underjams!....?

so ive been shopping around looking for underjams and NO ONE in a 25mi radius has em (i didnt check any small stores, but ive checked all jewel's, walgreens, cvs, target's, walmarts, etc.

there were 2 stores that had small boys underjams, however those are too small, however the store that i found them at had 2 different types of packaging.

ended up finding the ones i was looking for, but they had different designs and to the best of my knowledge they are a bit thicker then the last pack ive had. Still no girls underjams to be found at all.

anyone else notice an outage on underjams? anyone else get the new designs?

Yes, I can't find any at Walgreens, CVS, King Soopers, or Safeway. So depressing. Though I did find some at Target but too far away to ride my bike on.

You can get a free sample from the website, but I noticed a void wiht them too, must have something to do with the rotating from old to new

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by yourhuggies View Post
    You can get a free sample from the website, but I noticed a void wiht them too, must have something to do with the rotating from old to new
    Last I checked it's not that much of a great idea to get a sample from them, as they're not discreet.

I think what is happening is they redesigned them, and stores are waiting to run out before ordering new ones. I'm not sure if Underjams have a huge turnover or not, so this may be why. I have noticed at Target that at least the S/M size comes in a box, and I really hope they get ;the L/XL in a box; I'd totally buy a box of Underjams. I could wear a S/M, but they rip too easy, and are too hard to get on. I have no problems with the L/XL ripping, so I am also looking for them to re-stock some of the new ones. Last time I was at Target they had 2 bags of the old L/XL left, but I was waiting for the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Last I checked it's not that much of a great idea to get a sample from them, as they're not discreet.
    No! they arent... i recieved a coupon the other day in the mail from them... as a matter of fact! definitely not discrete

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    I think what is happening is they redesigned them, and stores are waiting to run out before ordering new ones. I'm not sure if Underjams have a huge turnover or not, so this may be why. I have noticed at Target that at least the S/M size comes in a box, and I really hope they get ;the L/XL in a box; I'd totally buy a box of Underjams. I could wear a S/M, but they rip too easy, and are too hard to get on. I have no problems with the L/XL ripping, so I am also looking for them to re-stock some of the new ones. Last time I was at Target they had 2 bags of the old L/XL left, but I was waiting for the new ones.
    Yes, i ended up finding them at target and was so happy cuz they had the l/xl in a box of 40 for 20 bux.... boys only though...

2low

I Dont wear the underJams Being there a tad Smaller however i can squeze or fit in them if i wanted
    There Shurly is no shortage of them around at any stores around here ,
    i dont really look at the underjam as much but have not noticed anything difrent on there packs!

They Are Actualy Not bad on pricing and Big Boxes of 40+ if i recall for like 20 some $
    They are at WallMarts Any food chains store ect around here

Well if they do re-design them, they'd better be a whole lot stretchier...