Thread: My 24/7 came today too

Default My 24/7 came today too

Here is my review... well, basically...

I should have waited until the weekend because these rock!

The new white mediums are fairly large, so i cant imagine how big the peach ones are... Ill probably be swimming in them.

The elastic and plastic is STRONG. I mean, REALLY strong. With other briefs, Im scared if I pull to hard while putting it on that it will tear. these are like super elastic. They fit better than any other diaper i have tried. Usually the tapes that come out to the front never really make it to wear they are supposed to be, but these are awesome!

One bad point, which could be a good point for leakage - the tabs arent very refastenable. After putting it on, I realized one of the sides may not have been tight enough, so I tried to refasten and it wouldnt come undone. Im hoping the absorbency is enough to compensate for a little loose fitting on the side,

Havent wet yet, but i feel very padded all over... like i said, it might have been a waste using one on a weeknight when i have to go to work tomorrow. But oh well.

i think the large will be too big unless I REALLY snug them in. Guess ill find out this weekend.
    Last edited by iastatedl; 18-Jun-2010 at 04:44.

Yah, they do run large, the current smalls are the old mediums and should be big enough for anyone under like 180. I'm 132 and the mediums are way too big on me.

Why didn't you just add this to the previous (and similarly named) thread? It seems like a waste really. Your thread count doesn't matter.

JohnTB

thanks i may buy some now

Quote Originally Posted by Entity' View Post
    Why didn't you just add this to the previous (and similarly named) thread? It seems like a waste really. Your thread count doesn't matter.
    Entity, when people try something they long desire for, they are just happy and want to everyone they can. I remember when I first got my first pack of Abena X-plus. I was fucking happier than a dog burying a turd. I wanted to tell everyone, that's why people post about it. It might be old news to us but to these people, nothing can ruin their day for awhile, unless the diapers were pre-soaked or messed up XD

I've always wanted to try these but the color has always turned me off. I may give them a try though on my next order.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by iastatedl View Post
    One bad point, which could be a good point for leakage - the tabs arent very refastenable. After putting it on, I realized one of the sides may not have been tight enough, so I tried to refasten and it wouldnt come undone. Im hoping the absorbency is enough to compensate for a little loose fitting on the side,
    If you tend to find that happening, (The tapes are like double tapes...one tape on top of another.), I take the top layer of the tape and readjust it tighter on top of the other tape. I don't think I described that too well.