Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Well I can say this started back in 1 grade or around that time I was forced back into diapers by my mother.she did not know that doing this would change my life for ever.I felt a lone till I found DPF in the 1990s .I was hated by all in school and left or I would have done my self in.For the long time I wished God would take me!All i wanted to be is loved.Never dated just had my pampers and books to read.I,m a kind soul.not much of a poster but I do read a lot of posts every day.I,m glad to find a place that I do not have to see photos of guys wearing diapers poop filled like DS yuck! Yes I,m a baby fur.Always with a kind word.I have yet to get my fursona done love the marci bages.I wish you all a great! week fox

Marci's con badges are great. I have one, but my character is not diapered on the badge.

Welcome to ADISC!

Welcome, and that is a sad story.

I'm sorry to hear about all that happening to you, and I really do hope you're having fun here.

Thank you all.If I can help support you let me know.Fox

yay another fur *Hugs* welcome and hope you enjoy your stay

Hi, foxkits, and welcome to ADISC! I'm sorry to hear about your situation with you mother. Here at ADISC, many of our members like to discuss all sorts of things outside of diapers. To facilitate that, why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself? Do you play video games? Do you like to play sports? What sorts of books do you read? Do you build model cars? ADISC is more than just a diaper forum. If you haven't already, read the rules, and then feel free to jump into any of the many many discussions happening right now? If you are really brave, why not join us in the Live Chat? (

Ride motorcycles every were.My passion other then pampers that is.Kid movies are what I like too and old TV shows.I try to live my life the best that I can as we all do.Life is to be play full and a wonder.
    My friends call me the kid.Love the out doors the most camping seeing new places went to a salt mine last week.Fox