Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DRY 24/7 Sample came today...

Default DRY 24/7 Sample came today...

So I ordered a DRY 24/7 sample pack on Tuesday, and they got here today. I was surprised how fast they shipped. Anyways, didn't get a chance to try them before work, as I noticed the package on the porch on my way to work. I got home and threw one on and HOLY SHIT. I thought the Secures were good??? These blow 'em out of the water IMHO. They just don't seem to have a limit... and they are super comfy. And for those of you that might care, pretty baby-ish, considering they are plain.

So I highly recommend anyone to at least give them a try, I don't think I could afford to wear these all the time, but definitely amazing quality.

GaashaHuzzah

Hmmm....

What would you rate them on a scale of 1 to 938?

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    Hmmm....

What would you rate them on a scale of 1 to 938?
    Is it over 9000???

Anyway, glad to hear you liked them. What size did you order, and how well did they fit? I am always curious about the sizing of a diaper, because they seem to be like clothing, and different across the board.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Is it over 9000???

Anyway, glad to hear you liked them. What size did you order, and how well did they fit? I am always curious about the sizing of a diaper, because they seem to be like clothing, and different across the board.
    Sadly no, it is slightly under 9,000. Poor Vegeta saw this and hung up his scanner, never to question power levels again. Such a shame.

How are they compared to other diapers you've worn such as Abena and such?

They are much better than an abena or secure x plus. Deffinatly the best out there.

The current smalls are the old mediums. I ordered a pack of the mediums and they are too big on me and I have a 32 inch waist size.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Is it over 9000???

Sadly no, it is slightly under 9,000. Poor Vegeta saw this and hung up his scanner, never to question power levels again. Such a shame.

OK I'm lost. Does this have anything to do with the diapers any more? If not could someone catch me up on the backstory to this.
    Uhhh ... or do i really want to know?

Miku

Scouter, not scanner :3