Thread: I Just Found A Pioneer Vsx9300!

Talking I Just Found A Pioneer Vsx9300!

Thats right folks, I found the Pioneer VSX-9300, the little brother to the 9500, this is a vintage receiver that uses the “legendary” 2SC3281/2SA1302 bi-polar output devices, and while that does not mean a lot to many people, it does mane this: Clean, warm sound comparable to the offerings of 1970-s era Marantz, H/K, Onkyo, and of course Pioneer, best describe the sound.
    Its rated at 125W rms per channel, it has 4 screw terminal outputs on it!

Anyway, I found this at my bus stop in a trash pile, so I picked it up, took it home, fired 'er up, AND IT FRIGGEN WORKS!!!!!
    the people in my neighborhood throw out the coolest stuff :3

And im talking to my good friend Kevin Moore, and he's considering getting me 2 12" Sony Xplod's <the good ones, not the crappy ones, the 600W rms ones >.> >
    so yea, I just got an audiophiles dream, a very powerful amp with low THD for free!

and I have the amp for the 18s, now to buy more of them for the project ^^ I will have the pics in the gallery when i get around to it

I found two pretty big (80 watt) speakers in my neighbors trash, they also work. They may be ugly, (all the felt that covered the cone was missing) but theyre loud. =]

Would any of you guys be interested in a sony reciver an STR-DE-715, I bought it new hardly ever used it, when I moved I left it in the orignal packing box 4 years ago, and I would like to get rid of it, I have no use for it.