Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers that are still plastic backed

Default Diapers that are still plastic backed

Well these days all I hear is "x brand is cloth backed now" or "everyone is switching to cloth backing" etc.

So i'm wondering which brands are still plastic backed, and how much are they?

As far as I know, Abriform, some store-brand generic (CVS, Walgreens, etc) Bambinos, and a few others (help me out, people ). They generally go a little more pricey than the others that you'll find, and Bambinos are flat out expensive.

Hands down the best and most common store brand: assurance
    are still plastic backed.

Only 8.65 for a pack of 16, LARGE. Three large wettings + messing without a single leak..

just thought i'd say that. lol

L/XL Goodnites are if you have a smaller waist and don't mind a pullup type of diaper.

~Pramrider

I don't know of any that haven't been said.

And I don't know what it is about plastic backed diapers, but I like them better than cloth diapers. Maybe its the sound that they make, I've always loved that sound

Attends (other than the "breathable" line) and Care Cloud. Also Maxicare.

I know assurance are plastic, thats my daily diaper, and YUK I mean depends still are plastic, and securecare are still plastic.

I used the CVS diapers untill they changed, but you can still find some of those in some stores if you know what to look for on the label, the ones that say in oder control, in the yellow oval label, on the package, are plastic

Tranquility ATNs are plastic backed, (c'ept for youth size, but those are really small) Theyre cheap absorbent and thick. The only weird thing is that if you bend them too much when you put them on, the leak gaurds fall off... WTF??!?!?

EmeraldsAndLime

Well, I've currently got some Molicare Super's and they are plastic backed.