Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about airforce and diapers?

Default Question about airforce and diapers?

Im going into the airforce and want to wear diapers. After basic bootcwmp where will i live? Will people live near/with me? Will i be able to get supplies in and out of where i live with out being cought? Does the military moniter your purchases snd mail? Thanks SOOOO much for the help

Aehm ?
    I don't know much about military stuff to be honest (never bothered due to my incontinence)...
    however it will be a long time after bootcamp before you'll actually have your very private own place...
    also stuff sent to a military postal service would probably be checked by the staff there...
    But of course you should be able to leave the base when you're off-duty and go with a car and buy stuff and bring it back.

I would quite consider the implications you might run into and a good bit of explaining you'd most likely have to do if you're found out.
    Consider that you could loose your job over such stuff - depending on your superiors and the situation.
    Consider that if you're exposed it could make life a lot more difficult.

I mean it is no secret that the military (any branch) isn't exactly tolerant when it comes to being "different". Look at how silly they act over someone being gay... and I don't see why a gay guy couldn't shoot a weapon or fly a fighter jet plane just as good as a straight dude. but they have a "don't ask don't tell" policy...
    Bedwetting is also a problem (... and diapers would be one too... )

I'm not saying you could not pull this stunt but just think it over really good (also generally joining any armed forces, during a time where conflicts are many).
    I've seen one war zone in my lifetime and believe me it wasn't a welcoming sight... and it's neither glorious nor great or any other propaganda stuff the mil wants to sell to you.

YouŽre already militar ? If not, forget it, or youŽll be later really freaked by militar ambience. More by PM.

nah, it all depends on a few things; rank, marrige status, and sometimes job.
    so unfortinatly if your junior rank then you will be bunked up with a few people :/
    so what you joining as ?

Forget it,

I was bunked with 6 and later with 2. Even then peope barge in all the time (one big family)
    Only after I became NCO (CPL) I got myself that 2 person room but still in a barrack.

Only higher ranking sergeants and officiers have private rooms or houses depending on the rank. Still officier training takes years so think about that. You should make a choice on what you want to become if you can combine that with your kinks, you are lucky.

Otherwise learn to control your needs. I can say now that your future/job/university etc should be number on, your urge to wear is always second to that (not counting in friends and family of course)

Inside of barracks be cool and forget, that can help you a lot.

John, First of all, congratulations on your decision to serve your country. Unfortunatly, I cannot speak to specifics in the Air Force, but I can relate my experiences in the Navy. When I was in tech school after boot camp, I always had roommates, so it wasn't possible, short of me getting a hotel room. When I got to my first ship, I lived on the boat for the first 3 years, because my rank did not allow me to draw housing pay and move out in town. However, I've heard rumors that everyone in the Air Force gets their own room - but beware that people living in the barracks, private room or not, is subject to room inspections, and it probably happens on a frequent basis. I was not able to buy and use baby things until I picked up E-5 and moved out in town, into my own house. It wasn't pleasant, but I got through it. Now, here is why I'm going to recommend that you not engage in any sort of diaper/baby play in the barracks, even if you think you are alone. There was a guy in my tech school barracks that was a furry. He was open about it, and even had a tail, etc. He got treated like shit. It got so bad that the Navy eventually kicked him out. Now, I think that has to do with the fact that all the teasing and hazing brought out or on other problems, and not simply because he was a furry. But it's something you need to be wary of.

How could I forget of this cheap trick: I mantained always inside of my metalbox (1.80 m based in square 75/75 cm) some stinky bag with used shorts/socks. It works, but not at all. If yuou meet sergant asshole... But I had inside betwen my stuff some ilegal things and never has been discivered. The same works with total majority of higway patrols, as minimal here in Europe.

I recommend for some time to not get anything just in case, and like others said once you have a car you can get off base which would be better to get stuff like bambinos as you can probably register a P.O. Box.

Sorry i failed to mention im ging to be inlisted for 20 years. Then retire making like 50,000 a year for free as retirement fund. Probably more. I want to fly planes in combat, but that means living in a barrack. I could become an officer but that seems like BS being a guy in a desk filling out paper. The higher the rank the higher the pay though. I WILL become a E9-10 and probbably an officer eventually.