Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I risk ordering?

Miku

Question Should I risk ordering?

To help with the story, I'm 15 and don't have my license so I can't get them from the store without being caught for sure, I live miles away from town, out in the country.

Ok so we all know Goodnites is offering free samples again, I want to order one, but Idk if I should. My mom doesn't work (we live off my dad's child support and all that) but my brother does, he's gone or in his room a lot. My uncle sleeps most of the day and works the rest of the day and night. My grandma is in her room often but also up and about often. Same with my mom. My mom and grandma (and sometimes my brother) go leave to work out at Bob's Gym (not as body builders or anything like that) and they're usually gone for a few hours. Almost every day someone is gone but it's not for long and everybody else is still here. To summarize, my family has no certain schedule and the Free sample takes 4-6 weeks to come in the mail it says. Problem is Idk what's going to be happening in 4-6 around here so I don't know if I'm safe to order it or not. I could always get the mail every day, but there's still that chance of being caught. Should I risk it?

When I was close to your age, I ordered a sample pack of Goodnites. It ended up coming while I was at summer camp, so yeah, busted. But I had had it sent to the house with the name of the previous tenant, and so I didn't even get asked about it. I just noticed them in the trash when I got back. So, if you decide to get them, I'd recommend some form of obfuscation. That way if you are not able to intercept them in the mail, no harm done.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    When I was close to your age, I ordered a sample pack of Goodnites. It ended up coming while I was at summer camp, so yeah, busted. But I had had it sent to the house with the name of the previous tenant, and so I didn't even get asked about it. I just noticed them in the trash when I got back. So, if you decide to get them, I'd recommend some form of obfuscation. That way if you are not able to intercept them in the mail, no harm done.
    Smart thinking on the name change there
    Zap, I think it is quite the risk but if you can do something creative like Dcviper then it might be worth a try. Do you know of another AB/TB/DL near by you could ask for help with the order?

I would just go with putting someone else name on it. You have a lot of people living there, so the postman will probably deliver it.

The 4-6 weeks part makes it quite iffy. If you have the money to spare, you could rent a PO box and have it sent there (I'm pretty sure it's around $15)

Miku

Thanks for the ideas I would do the previous owner's name but they're dead now (I think). My grandma and grandpa bought this house like.. 30-40 years ago? She said they bought it a little after they got married and the owner was really old. Besides I don't know what their names were, or know if my grandma would even remember (Grandpa died of a heart attack in 02). So would using a fake name work? Like a made up name.

Ushually samples are in discreet packaging, i would suggest you keep checking the mail and try to get to it before anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by zap View Post
    Thanks for the ideas I would do the previous owner's name but they're dead now (I think). My grandma and grandpa bought this house like.. 30-40 years ago? She said they bought it a little after they got married and the owner was really old. Besides I don't know what their names were, or know if my grandma would even remember (Grandpa died of a heart attack in 02). So would using a fake name work? Like a made up name.
    Try typing in the name Resident when ordering your samples. That way people think it is just a bulk free sample sent out.

Unless things have changed in the last 15 years or so, Goodnites do NOT ship discreetly. And the Postal Service could care less what the name on the package is. If the address says 123 Front St, it's going to go to 123 Front St.

I think writing "Resident" or "Current Resident" would do the trick. I can hardly imagine your family making the leap that you ordered them if they have no inkling you're into diapers. They'll probably think they accidentally got put on a mailing list.