Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, how tall are you?

Default Hey, how tall are you?

So I was looking through the "Do kids clothes fit you?" thread and saw that a bunch of members are pretty small. Like 5'4 and under small. There seems to be a lot of short people in the ABDL world compared to them normies.

kids clothes definitely wouldn't fit me. Well, I've never tried, but as a 5'9, 160lbs Greek god of muscles (jokes, people), I sincerely doubt it.

So, are you freakishly tiny? Incredibly tall? I have a seven foot friend who I ask "How's the weather up there?" every time I see him. Should I stop? These are the questions you need to answer.

I'm 6'4". Just don't mention low rafters and we'll be cool.

I'm 167cm, or 5'7(and a half)"

I'm quite tall for a girl, but not freakishly so. And I'm still shorter than my boyfriend, so I'm happy!!

I'm 5'11", 180 pounds. I wish I was a little taller so I could have been an NBA star, but that's not going to happen :p

5'4-5'5, I'm pretty short for a guy, we had our end of 6th form photo and there were only 2-3 guys shorter than me. The good thing is that I can fit into kids clothes and adult clothes so more variety, downside is that men's shoes are impossible to find in my size.

DominatingMommy

Short. Way short. I'm 5'0", but you throw the wheelchair in there and I'm down to little people height. The good thing is, I can pinch behinds a lot.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by DominatingMommy View Post
    Short. Way short. I'm 5'0", but you throw the wheelchair in there and I'm down to little people height. The good thing is, I can pinch behinds a lot.
    Also the perfect height to be an adequate armrest for me! <3

On topic. 5'10/11

I'm about 5'10

So, are you freakishly tiny?
    No

Incredibly tall?
    Not really

I have a seven foot friend who I ask "How's the weather up there?" every time I see him. Should I stop?
    You probably should stop

DominatingMommy

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Also the perfect height to be an adequate armrest for me! <3

On topic. 5'10/11
    For all that standing that you're gonna have to do since you won't be able to sit for a while?

Peachy

I still haven't gotten beyond 175cm. Time to get some high heels or springs under my shoes!