Thread: My First Order Just Got Here :D

Zeit

Cool My First Order Just Got Here :D

Woohoo,

I just got my first order, some Abri-Form Supers. Shipped really rapidly for some reason, but in any case, they're amazing and I felt you guys should know.

How was everyone else's first order they ever made and do you remember what it was? I know I'll not soon forget this one.

Have a great one, all.

let me guess it didn't take long to open that package and get one on, did it!? annnd, how did it go....?

I remember my first shipment...The mail came late, so my dad decided to just toss the package at me when I got him...he thought I was looking >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    I remember my first shipment...The mail came late, so my dad decided to just toss the package at me when I got him...he thought I was looking >.>
    I hope it was a sample package XD Those cases are dam heavy :P

Yeah kind of hard to remember my first order but I still feel like A kid on Christmas morning when I get them and realllllllly paranoid too. Have to get the package before the kids see it & get all nosy. :P

Ahh.. I remember my first order. It was a sample pack of bambino classicos. I opened my mailbox, saw them, and was so very thrilled.

My first online order of diapers were the sample pack from HDIS, which was quite cheap for what you get. like 2 of every diaper they had. Then, they were all plastic backed, now they'd all probably be cloth backed

The first diaper that I had bought took me an hour to build up the courage to bring the pack of Walgreens diapers to the checkout counter.