Thread: New, and nervous.

Default New, and nervous.

Well, hello everyone, I'm new here. And frankly I'm kinda nervous about it.

Let's see, I'm very much into Furry, so Babyfur/little fur is my cup of tea, I also have infantile tendancies as I sleep with a stuffed bear. I am also a very open minded "adult" person that isn't creeped out by being on here.

Other interests include: working with my hands to fix something that's broken, which is usually my car. I'm also into trains - both H.O. scale model and the real life trains. I like watching cartoons, anime, and different types of TV shows. Muisic? Only one name: Metallica! And I to write stories, I think that's what's kept me sane over the years.

Ironically enough, that's how I came across this site, I was doing research for a story I'm working on and, needless to say, I found the information for the story, but also a lot of missing information about myself in the process. Now a lot of things make sense, and I'm glad not to be 'the only one out there'.

Some trivial funfacts: I'm always nervous and afraid of screwing up. I try to learn from my mistakes, no matter how small. When I first meet someone, I tend to clam up, but once I get to know someone, I open up, and the more I trust, the more I open up. I like to eat mac-n-cheese and spiced up ground beef mixed together; yum! This probably isn't the place for it, but I absolutetly hate dentists...just throwing that one out there. I've never RP'd before - because I just can't figure it out.

I hope this intro meets with approval, and if anybody has any questions, feel free to long as it doesn't get too personal.

Oh, and thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

Hello and welcome to ADISC .
    I've had the same teddy from, when I was about 3 years old with the whole RP thing I just cant seem to figure it out myself either.

Hi there, thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, RP is tricky stuff. The closest I've ever come to it was watching Crossing Jordan.

Welcome Tripped. I like your avatar. Koalas are so cute ^ - ^

Don't be nervous, you're in good company. Ask all the questioins you can... and learn to use bb code to trick out your posts!

Welcome to the group fellow fur No worries here we are all in just about the same boat as you I am 41 & still snuggle with my teddies when I sleep. Pisses the wife off to no end XD Anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable about being "yourself" just ask. =^..^=

"Pisses the wife off to no end"

That sounds like a Walter & Jeff Dunham bit. I guess right now i'm trying to take and ease into everything. You know, get my bearings and not annoy anyone.

TO aboyslife: hehehe they are cute aren't they? As a running gag in my works I throw in a stuffed koala/bear into the plot somehow. That's my trademark as a writer
    Last edited by Tripped; 15-Jun-2010 at 11:54. Reason: failed quote.