Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hewwo everybody!
    I'm new here, so I'll just say a bit about myself.

I loveeee diapers! DUH!
    I'm also a tb, I'm 17 years old.
    I'm bi
    I swim
    I play xbox so if you wanna play you can send me your gamertag!

That's about it,
    stay diapered!

Welcome! Tell us more about you? Do you swim competitively? There is a thread somewhere where people are maintaining a list if gamertags, perhaps you might consider posting your tag there? (I'd link it, but I'm on my phone at the moment.) What sort of diapers do you wear? Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

Again, welcome, and help us get to know you!

What kind of games do you play? We (usually) host Xbox Live games on Saturdays for regulars+, and becoming a regular is incredibly easy. Once you become a regular you should check it out!

Anyways, welcome to ADISC!

I am currently single and I normally play mw2, but time to time caught with gta4, any rockband, or red dead redemption. And I'll wear anything! Mostly xl goodnights and the smallest attends but will put on anything I can get!

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site. I am also bi but I am a PS3 person. I don't play that often but I am a sports games person (Madden, NBA Live). Oklahoma guy, hmmm. Like Kevin Durant?

Yeah, I freakin love KD!

Quote Originally Posted by Babyboyian View Post
    Yeah, I freakin love KD!
    I love KD too!

Not that KD silly, Kevin Durant!