Thread: Hello all n.n

Default Hello all n.n

After talking to Peachy for a bit I decided to post here and see what this is all about.

I'm a furry and I go by the name Turbokit. *waves paw* I've been into/doing related activities for a few years now but I'm not that vocal about meeting new people.

I live in Louisiana going to school for IT (used to be a math major) and when I finish I hope to move somewhere really cold and snowy.
    Last edited by turbokit; 15-Jun-2010 at 00:17.

Welcome to AIDSC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to AIDSC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site. It is not the best idea to put a messaging IM address on your intro and I suggest you remove it. Also know that this is not a dating site. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share?
    Hoi...hold your horses! He never said anything about dating, he just put his YIM address since the profile fields for that have disappeared. Please scale back on the backseat moderating and leave this to the mods, will ya?!

Well since I'm in college most of my time is taken up with school but I try to work on my IT stuff on the side. Aside from that I go to New Orleans with friends a lot and we all seem to have an interest in cars. I've restored a few cars with my father since I was little.