Thread: Hello everyone

Smile Hello everyone

Just thought I would introduce myself. I've been a member for a while now but I haven't used the site much. I've been an AB for about 1 1/2 years now. I always acted like a child as far as I never grew out of cartoons lol. When I was about 16 my dad started making me watch the news and then he would ask me questions to see if I was paying attention. I don't think I ever answered a question correct lol. I still get up every morning and the first thing I turn on is cartoons. My fav is spoungebob and Mickey mouse club house. I remember stilling a couple of diapers from my neighboors when I was about 10. I only got to wear one and I didn't really understand why I wanted to wear it but I liked it. I never thought about it again until I met my daddy. He is a DL. We've been together for a while now and he takes very good care of me. I love him very much. I wear diapers 24/7 now and I wouldn't have it any other way.