Thread: Shipping Question

Default Shipping Question

I still live at home but can drive and have my own debit card. Are there any sites where I can get a package delivered to a UPS or FedEx store and pick it up there instead of it coming to my address? (Sorry if someone has already asked this)

It has, about a million and a half times.

However, you should contact your local UPSStore/FedExStore to inquire if they are willing to receive and hold your package. Also, you'll have to contact the shipper to see if they are willing to ship to a location, rather than your home.

If you are shipping USPS, they do offer a general delivery service where you pick things up at the local post office.

Wow. What a creative solution. Why can't I think outside of such a small box (that comes to my home; simultaneously ruining my life and making me extremely happy)?

im afraid this wont help much as im in the uk, i do sothing similar to the collecting at the post office. i order from a retailer called boots online, and one of their free delivary options is to pick up in a specific store of your choise. with it being inside an unmarked boots box.

Ok, but do you know of any web sites that do this...I contacted ABU and they said it wasn't possible because of the type of shipping they do with UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Exploration View Post
    Wow. What a creative solution. Why can't I think outside of such a small box (that comes to my home; simultaneously ruining my life and making me extremely happy)?
    Well, gee, I'm sorry the world doesn't work to your benefit in all things. However, I have done a bit of research on the relevant companies websites, and this was the best answer I could come up with.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dbc View Post
    Ok, but do you know of any web sites that do this...I contacted ABU and they said it wasn't possible because of the type of shipping they do with UPS.
    You'll have to contact the shipper. All legitimate *BDL supplier websites have fast and friendly responses to e-mail. They can't always do exactly what you want, but many are willing to work with you.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Well, gee, I'm sorry the world doesn't work to your benefit in all things. However, I have done a bit of research on the relevant companies websites, and this was the best answer I could come up with.
    I was just saying that I was a bit closed-minded, is all. Sorry if I offended you. I just wish I could think outside the box a bit better. That will probably improve as I do some more exploring though.

Quote Originally Posted by Exploration View Post
    I was just saying that I was a bit closed-minded, is all. Sorry if I offended you. I just wish I could think outside the box a bit better. That will probably improve as I do some more exploring though.
    Oh,Wow... I feel bad now. I interpreted your comment as meaning that I was close minded because I was unable to provide the OP with specific information to do exactly what he wanted. I'm sorry.