Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hello all!

My name is Alex (obviously) and sometimes Xan over the internet and I am 20 years old.

I live in Lancashire in the North West of England and outside of my AB life my life is pretty much average.

I work for a formal hire company as an admin assistant and enjoy taking the dog for long walks around the Lancastrian moors and countryside. I also love photography and it is a hobby of mine.

My favourite TV programme is Top Gear and I have a great love for cars and also enjoy gaming on the PS3.

Thats all I can think of writing for now!

Any more questions just ask

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site. I think you are now the 16th Alex here on this site, so I guess the 1990 will differentiate ou from the rest. What games do you play on your PS3? My big two are Madden NFL and NBA Live

Grittings, Alex, fellow UKer. Welcome to ADISC.

Make yourself comfortable and do some stuff.

My favourite games are GTA IV and GTA TBOGT and TLAD but I also play games such as burnout paradise, racedriver grid and heavy rain