Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Hello Everyone.

I suppose introductions are in order, so... here goes.

I live in Pennsylvania, USA and I am interested in lots of things, diapers just happen to be one of them. I actually decided to go 24/7 in February with the encouragement of my wife. I am not much of an AB... just a DL.

I like gardening, painting with watercolors, and reading. I am currently working my way through Jim Butcher's Dresden Files. If you like shows like Supernatural or True Blood, you will LOVE reading the Dresden books.

I would rather be outdoors than indoors, and I thoroughly enjoy all of the seasons we get in the NE USA. I joined this site because I wanted to meet people that are like-minded.

I think you just turned me [insert sexual term that describes someone that likes whatever gender you are]O_o...

In all seriousness, Supernatural is AMAZING! I love it. Still haven't finished the newest season because I fell behind when I went away for two weeks on a trip >_>

What kind of outdoor things do you do?

You do know Sci-fi did a series of the Dresden Files that was unfortunately short lived, which is sad because it was a pretty good show.