Thread: Fallen far and trying to climb

Default Fallen far and trying to climb

Hello, ADISC, I am obviously new, though I've read parts of the forums for a few months now. I hope my desire to keep my real name unknown isn't a bad thing, but something to do with my username will be fine for identification.

I live in Delaware, USA if that isn't obvious in my info, am a victim of a failed marriage and have two children. In my spare time I typically am gaming, as it's been my primary hobby since I was sixteen. I mostly play table top games, such as Dungeons and Dragons and Magic: The Gathering, and many more besides. I enjoy writing casually, and idly dream of publishing one day. I've recently begun designing my own games, though I'm still in the early stages of that hobby. I also recently bought a new car and am becoming interested in maintaining it.

I'm currently unemployed, long story, and looking for work, my last job was a sales and customer service position with a movie rental company.

When it comes to interests in diapers, I find them comforting, and not sure how much more their is to discuss about that here, I might write a blog post about it later.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time in this forum. Your intro title is pretty interesting to me (my own was just called "Hey"). I am from your neighbor state to the west (MD) and just know that we are a support community that can help you with a lot more than just the usual *B/DL stuff.

The overall 'support community' is why I signed up, honestly.

I used to live in Annapolis for a spell, I refer to it as my 'crazy summer' that lasted about a year.

As for my thread title, it's basically my position in life. I've always felt I was on a better path and lost my way, but trying to get back to where I know I belong.

I don't know a lot of people from Delaware here to recommend for you, but I do know a lot from Maryland, Virginia, and Canada. So, that's a start. Hope your path becomes one that does climb yourself to higher limits.

Welcome to the boards! You sound like a creative individual. Keep up the good fight -- persistence is key.