Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what can I do all alone and diapered and stuff.

Default So what can I do all alone and diapered and stuff.

So Im mommyless for a month so Im all alone. so what are some fun things that would be good to try aloneish and stuff. I have diapers and many baby items toss away!

A little baby self bondage comes to mind, just make sure you engineer a way out of your bondage before you get too deep into it.

I spend all my time alone since there is no one in my area who wants to play.

dont like bondage thanks anyway.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 12-Jun-2010 at 22:05.

Take a rest all the time, when is posible. Relax you and IŽm sure youŽll invent something. For a good start insert into your player some kind of (relax) music. Then use your fantasy.
    Last edited by CrazySmoker; 13-Jun-2010 at 09:54.

Make the biggest, thickest diaper you can!

Go to the store, buy a cheap pack of size 6 diapers. Go home, grab a trash bag. Rip apart ALL the diapers from the pack you just bought inside the trash bag, extracting all the fluff and polyacrylite from them. Now take a properly fitting adult diaper, carefully detach the inside liner from the plastic outer at the rear waistband, and slide your hand in to separate the existing padding from the plastic outer layer. Take the big pile of fluff from the trash bag, and fill that diaper to the gills!

Put the diaper on, drink lots of water/beer/etc., and enjoy flooding the crap out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    Make the biggest, thickest diaper you can!

Go to the store, buy a cheap pack of size 6 diapers. Go home, grab a trash bag. Rip apart ALL the diapers from the pack you just bought inside the trash bag, extracting all the fluff and polyacrylite from them. Now take a properly fitting adult diaper, carefully detach the inside liner from the plastic outer at the rear waistband, and slide your hand in to separate the existing padding from the plastic outer layer. Take the big pile of fluff from the trash bag, and fill that diaper to the gills!

Put the diaper on, drink lots of water/beer/etc., and enjoy flooding the crap out of it.
    Haha that sounds nice.... I have nothing much to do and my GF's apartment is pretty much empty so I can use the time that I need to visit it to diaper stuff ya know?

I don't think our little friend gets the marshmallows just yet.

I have never tried it but apparently its all the rage here on this site.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 25-Jun-2012 at 03:18. Reason: removed link

Haha yeah I've read about it around here. So I'm gonna try it soonish. I'm just afraid something might go wrong. Just to be sure... freeze marshmallow.... stick up ass.... let nature take it's course?