Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heyy

Default heyy

hello, you can call me mikey, I live not far from Birmingham in the uk and , I fly planes, skateboard, mountain biking, hiking, ice skating n stuff and always await a new challenge.

I have interests in psychology, engineering, medical science...

I joined adisc to make myself feel better about my feeling for diapers and being babied and also to gain advise from other people in similar situations to mine, and i would love to meet people with similar interests.

Im a very open person so talk to me/ ask me anything

(yeh its a late intro because i sorta lost my feelings, but they found me :P )

Fine, I will call you Mikey! Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site. Are your interests reflected by your career or is it just for the fun of it?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Fine, I will call you Mikey! Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site. Are your interests reflected by your career or is it just for the fun of it?
    thanks, just for fun really/ way of life

Hello ^_^. Nice to meet you Mikey. Don't worry not many people here will bite. Just the furries. And even then we don't bite to bad. Its more like a nip ^_^

If you haven't guessed I'm a furry.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadestar View Post
    Hello ^_^. Nice to meet you Mikey. Don't worry not many people here will bite. Just the furries. And even then we don't bite to bad. Its more like a nip ^_^

If you haven't guessed I'm a furry.
    hia, nice to meet you, i love furry's so dont wory i wont bite you

I am a cat furry so we will see. ^_^
    im more of a tiger, rawww

I'm a Warrior Neko so I still have my claws and teeth. ^_^ We would make good friends!

I'm a Warrior Neko so I still have my claws and teeth. ^_^ We would make good friends!
    humm, why do you have to live so far away :P

The closest person I have found near me was this parent or something that is a VIP and makes websites about kids liking diapers.