Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pamper Party invite

Default Pamper Party invite

Hey everyone,

LuvsGurl here, DarkFinn and I would like send out a invite to all. In June we will be holding a pamper party. This is not a sexual event, just a time for people to meet and hang out. We are located in Charlotte NC. We have a few people that are planning to attend. If you would like to join let us know. We may even play a few drinking games, Alcohol optional, to see whose diaper will last longest. There is going to be music, movies, and more games.

Bring on the Diapers..

I would...But NC is a bit far for me to drive...And I'm kind of underage, alcohol-wise...

Aw its a shame they don't have any parties like this in Houston. North Carolina is just a LITTLE too far for me.

I will not buy any alcohol for underage, I just have no problem for those that are of age to bring their own...

I personaly can not drink at all so there will be lost of no-alcoholic drinks. I am a root-beeraholic.

dang I would be there sooo fast If I wasnt stick on this darn beer drinking lil country

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    dang I would be there sooo fast If I wasnt stick on this darn beer drinking lil country
    I think that if this goes well we are going to make it a regular or at least anual thing...
    So if the time is bad, we can do it again.

He lives in Ireland is his point. Bit far.

How far is North carolina from upstate New York again? I may be in Canada, but I can see the U.S. a little ways away.