Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello. After more than seven years of binging and purging with this abdl stuff, have finally been able to accept that this is who I am. This is part of me! Not to mention that it is unlikely to go away. Therefore I think I should just enjoy it. Being a university student has helped as I have been away from home. This has allowed me to do more and not hide stuff to much. So, for all of you ab/tb's on here struggling with acceptance, I am sure you will find peace some day, probably when you leave home (should you still be at home)!

And then I hear Babyface... (Mariah Carey on We Belong Together)

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share with us? And I am just going to say if your username has any relation to Babyface?

When I saw that I was just immediately reminded from the song We Belong Together by Mariah Carey and that is why I quoted what I put in my first post. Just sounded kinda similar.