Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it leaks.

Mimic4

Default So it leaks.

Okay. So I need your advice. Whenever wearing a diaper, doesn't really seem to matter which, (despite I've not tried everything), if I'm sitting in a chair, and go, it leaks out the sides of the back onto the chair. Always. Unless you go really slowly, or stand up and let it settle in the front.

But you see, I remember when I tried to introduce one of my old girlfriends to it, and she was okay with it as long as it DIDN'T LEAK, and she HATED LEAKS. And as well as the sitting down, the laying in bed, never worked out either. Whats the trick, huh? Anybody have any good advice? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic4 View Post
    Okay. So I need your advice. Whenever wearing a diaper, doesn't really seem to matter which, (despite I've not tried everything), if I'm sitting in a chair, and go, it leaks out the sides of the back onto the chair. Always. Unless you go really slowly, or stand up and let it settle in the front.

But you see, I remember when I tried to introduce one of my old girlfriends to it, and she was okay with it as long as it DIDN'T LEAK, and she HATED LEAKS. And as well as the sitting down, the laying in bed, never worked out either. Whats the trick, huh? Anybody have any good advice? <3
    I belive that it is one of two things.
    Firstly it could be that you are flooding the diapers, meaning full constant stream.
    or Secondly you could increase the quality of the diaper

YOu also havent stated the name of the diaper so its hard to gess at the problem.
    but the above applies to baby and adult diapers :P
    Hope this helped

You can try tightening the lower tapes. Sometimes if the leg gathers are too loose, it'll leak for me too. Or, you could try wearing a pair of plastic pants over your diaper. Additionally, be aware that the back of the diaper is never as absorbent as the front. Maybe you could try pointing your little guy up so the front panel takes most of the heat.

Mimic4

To be fair, they are Pampers Sz 6, but even with some Goodnites or Underjams, it was the usual problem. I suppose flooding could be a culprit. But even then, if you do it slowly, its always the ONE place thats always leaked. And, for girls, is their a "best" position/way to go? Or if while in bed, whats the best way to be laying? eg. side, back, front

Well theres your problem, the leg gatherers are too tight and form an opening in the spot it leaks out at. Baby/Kid diapers are made for babies/kids there for they aren't supposed to fit you, even though the tapes might fit its stretching and creating the gaps where the protection from leaks is needed the most.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Well theres your problem, the leg gatherers are too tight and form an opening in the spot it leaks out at. Baby/Kid diapers are made for babies/kids there for they aren't supposed to fit you, even though the tapes might fit its stretching and creating the gaps where the protection from leaks is needed the most.
    This.

Get some bigger diapers and the the leg gatherers will work better. It is going to be almost impossible to stop the size 6's from leaking.

Unless you want to use some Duct tape around your legs lol.

Just go to Walmart, Pick up some Assurance Diapers, They costs as much as a pack of those Pampers you use that don't hold up. They will work for ya.
    Last edited by MeTaLMaNN1983; 11-Jun-2010 at 22:05. Reason: additional information

I don't know if they have Walmart in Canada or not, but, any retail store, no one gives a rats ass what you buy, if you have to find an older cashier who you think is more mature.

Mimic4

We do have a Walmart, but we only have stuff like Depends or Tena, I thinnk. I once tried some enormouse (seeming), Depends fitted briefs, the ones with three tapes on each side, but I found that while sitting at my computer for a while, i'd still get a leak in the same place, but maybe I didn't tape it up right? I guess practically its better to have a larger, better designed diaper, but I just like the smell and feel of the small ones, and just squeezing into them. You know?