Thread: Bonnaroo...wish i was going :[

Default Bonnaroo...wish i was going :[

For those of you who don't know about Bonnaroo, it's only one of the most awesome music and art festivals in the country!! It takes place on a 700 acre farm in Tennessee and it starts this week...I almost had tickets too...stupid high school graduation friday...ha ha
    Anyone going....or bummed that you can't?? ha ha

Default can find the lineup here...'t know if you're familiar with any

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

apparently i don't know how to insert a bad ha ha

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Oh, damn. Blitzen Trapper, they're really good. I loved Furr, (one of their studio albums, if you're unfamiliar), Galactic isn't terrible, and I've heard about around half of the rest of the other bands. I know the North Mississippi All-Stars did a show there. Love their shit. wow. Just wow. Now I'm really bummed.

Hah, my family was gonna set up shop there with our friend's "Solar Mobile Trailer"(Cook Trailer that runs on solar energy), but decided not to, as there's alot of law enforcement agents present, and tbh - Tennessee cops are dicks.(I'd know, lived there for 14 yrs!)

Supposed to be a badass lineup, though I'd suggest anyone who's going to bring a locking briefcase or something of the sort(Alot of thieves at that sort of event)

There are a few bands/people I'd like to go see there, not going sadly though. If it was a month later I would of maybe been able to make it :/.

cool lineup, I wish tenacious D would tour in europe sometime
    I've seen jay-z and rise against just last week-end at the rock-am-ring festival in germany.

too bad it's so far, otherwise I would really wanted to go there!

The line-up looks decent... expensive festival, though.