Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The last plastic backed baby/kids diaper...?

Default The last plastic backed baby/kids diaper...?

The question so many ask is...do they still exist? The answer by and large is no...however...there is an exception! Goodnites boxers. The diaper part which hides behind a veil of paper boxer shorts, is basically an old school plastic backed Pamper! (perhaps this news flash has been posted here before...if so I apologize for my lateness). It's nice to know that there is a factory out there that is still producing the old school plastic backed baby diaper in some shape or form...even if it's part of a bed wetting pant.

Anywho...for those of you out there with about a 30 to 32 inch waist max, you can now experience the joy of an old school super crinkly pamper!

Best wishes!

-Gus

So would we just have to pull off the actual boxer part? I've never really seen the Goodnites boxers in person. Not entirely sure what they look like or what they're made up of.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperSoCal View Post
    So would we just have to pull off the actual boxer part? I've never really seen the Goodnites boxers in person. Not entirely sure what they look like or what they're made up of.
    You could do that but be very careful, I tried it with one and the paper boxer short part is glued so well to the top edge of the plastic diaper backing that it tore open exposing the absorbant core. I recommend just wearing them as they are and enjoying the knowledge of what's underneath...or using a pair of sicisors to carefully clip the boxer short away from the diaper part.

Good Luck!

-Gus

Last time i bought Tesco Value babies/toddlers diapers they were plastic backed. Was quite a while ago though, will buy some more soon as im running out of current diapers and report back.
    Ofcourse Tesco probably isnt very helpful outside the UK...

I have not seen any of those Tesco Value things,though, 'comfort diapers'.....in which Tesco stores in the UK can you actually find them?

I recently bought some plastic backed baby diapers at the $1 store. They came in a 3 pack.

It's the same with luvs, as I recently discovered. It could be like that with most baby diapers. Oh and also it's not just goodnites' boxers -- the regular goodnites are like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    It's the same with luvs, as I recently discovered. It could be like that with most baby diapers. Oh and also it's not just goodnites' boxers -- the regular goodnites are like that too.
    Clothlike disposables have a glued clothlike back sheet covering the plastic backing, it can be removed carefully, however it leaves a nasty sticky residue on the plastic cover. With the Goodnite Boxers, the inner diaper is just plastic backed, plain and simple Check them out

-Gus

Whiteresearcher
    As far as i know tesco value baby/children nappies or diapers should be available in the majority of Tesco stores.