Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling My Cars ^,.,^

They look like some nice cars but I'd rather have the 300zx; it looks like it's in much better shape then the CV.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    They look like some nice cars but I'd rather have the 300zx; it looks like it's in much better shape then the CV.
    Hey. Let's not judge the Vic. Chances are, it'll probably outlast the Z...

---------- Post added 10-06-2010 at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-06-2010 at 01:38 AM ----------

-Update-
    Crown Vic sold for $600. Paid $500 for it 3 weeks ago. Didn't bother to register it because I knew I was going to sell it pretty quick. $100 turn around woo.

Nice Z. G'luck with selling it.

If I had the cash I'd so buy it.. but then again, we can get them in RHD here. XD

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    Nice Z. G'luck with selling it.

If I had the cash I'd so buy it.. but then again, we can get them in RHD here. XD
    Transferring a car from southern California to Newfoundland...that's like what? A 4,000 mile drive? Sounds cheaper to get one locally, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Transferring a car from southern California to Newfoundland...that's like what? A 4,000 mile drive? Sounds cheaper to get one locally, if you ask me.
    Actually, sports cars are not too common down here.

I barely see Nissan 350Z's, and those are the NEWER ones!

Hell, an 80's Camaro in any condition is about $4000 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    Actually, sports cars are not too common down here.

I barely see Nissan 350Z's, and those are the NEWER ones!

Hell, an 80's Camaro in any condition is about $4000 here.
    Oh wow...That's pretty tragic. I'm not a huge fan of 80's or 90's camaros...at all. I like the old, old ones or the brand new ones.

As for the Z's, I see 350's all over the place here, which is part of the reason I went with the 300zx. You hardly see them now-a-days.

Plus, the 350's don't have twin turbos that do 150 mph + and 0 - 60 in 5 seconds. =3

Quote Originally Posted by briefboy View Post
    What were you looking to replace them with?
    The Vic...nothing. That was just a temporary car because I totalled my Eclipse. It was just a fun/inexpensive car to dick around in.

The Z...I freakin love this car. They're fast, somewhat luxurious, and Japanese. I plan on getting one that is upgraded. I learned from my Eclipse that when you put money into a car, you rarely get it all back. If I can find someone that has already upgraded their Z, I don't have to worry about putting money into it. Something similar to this one ---> ^,.,^

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperSoCal View Post
    The Vic...nothing. That was just a temporary car because I totalled my Eclipse. It was just a fun/inexpensive car to dick around in.

The Z...I freakin love this car. They're fast, somewhat luxurious, and Japanese. I plan on getting one that is upgraded. I learned from my Eclipse that when you put money into a car, you rarely get it all back. If I can find someone that has already upgraded their Z, I don't have to worry about putting money into it. Something similar to this one ---> ^,.,^
    Geez tell me about it, I've just decided to stop keeping track of how much money I've spent on my cars lol. I've always kinda liked those Z's though, they're pretty neat looking.