Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just want to go number one

Default I just want to go number one

I just started wearing diapers and I'm still not used to using it to go to the bathroom in it. My body just isn't comfortable peeing in it and every time I try I end up pooping instead. I mind the feeling of a poopy filled diaper but it is really annoying having to do that much cleanup every time. Any one else have this problem? Any advice on how to just go number one?

not so much the last bit, but I do have problems wetting them when I do wear. I think I found it is better to not try "too hard" and just relax a bit. Eventually it has to leave your body :P

Just don't force it. Relax and eventually you'll have to go bad enough that it's easier to go than to not go. Eventually you'll get better at just letting go as soon as you feel the slightest need

How hard are you pushing that this is a problem, unless you got weak bowels or something. It isn't healthy to be pushin like that.

If this is really a problem, go #2 in the bathroom, then drink alot of water while wearing a diaper, and then you'll have to pee.

Thanks I'll try. I probably wont get a butt plug though. At least not for now.

Quote Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
    I just started wearing diapers and I'm still not used to using it to go to the bathroom in it.
    Ha ha - that made me chuckle: you don't need to go to the bathroom in diapers - that's the whole point!

Yeah - I know, it's an American thing. Whenever I see a film and someone is, say, in a restaurant and they announce, "I'm just going to the bathroom", I always imagine them sneaking upstairs and having a bath while their dining companions wonder where they've gone! Ahhhh.... yes.... never mind....

As Coyote Howl & jayschares have said, the trick is not to push but to relax. It takes bit of concentration at first, but you get used to it really quickly.

Welcome to the site, by the way :-)

Just relax. =)

Might be worth drinking water at regular intervals over the course of a couple of hours just so there's something extra there. As the other guys have said, other than that it's just a case of relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Get a buttplug.

Problem solved.
    Not such a good idea as it will build up and can poison your body.