Thread: Dkdl

Default Dkdl

I am a student at Aarhus University in Denmark. I have liked diapers as long as I can remember, however do not were on daily basis. I am with a new girl now, but I've never dared telling her or any other girlfriend about my fetish.
    Im into both wet and messy diapers.
    Im playing soccer in my sparetime, but im using a lot of my time studying. And of course i like drinking on the weekends with my friends... im Danish

Welcome to ADISC!!

You may try getting to know your girls before telling her about this part of you. Sometimes its better to wait

Welcome aboard! If you can see a future with your girl friend you need to be honest with her. Get to know her & ease her into it. You don't need to go into great details about it just start with the "i like to wear" then if she is cool with it you can ease into greater detail. I was married for 14 years before I finally told my wife. Almost got me divorced :/

Welcome, and it is good to see another from this part of the world joining the group. I was in Aarhus last year and impressed enough with the city that I want to go down there again this year (probably next month.) You will find the group warm and welcoming, and especially willing to talk about anything - not just diapering!